Friday, October 30, 2009

recreating those days

I took a day off from the office to review for my comprehensive exam tomorrow. As I read my books, browse the net and move around the condo alone, the feeling during the time that I was jobless slowy started to fill my mind. The same exact feeling of being worried, fridays that are not exciting as it should be.

I have been back to the work force since June 2009 but I just realized the trauma that the Financial Crisis has given me is still fresh in my memory.

I decided to turn the negative thoughts into something positive that will inspire me and make me more productive. I tried to recreate the routines that I was doing back when I was still jobless. I turned on the TV and watched Travel and Living (and yes, everytime I hear the theme song of the show, It brings back the days that I am waiting for a call from an employer). Then after lunch, I took a nap, then did some laundry and went to swimming at around 5pm. While doing these things, it made me to appreciate and love more my job despite of some issues that I think is normal in any working environment. That waking up early in the morning to go to work should not be avoided but instead should be looked forward. That being so busy and pressured at work are challenges that you can learn something after acomplishing it.

I think I need to go back to my review now.

Be inspired. Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment